ImFAT

A series on how to get your fat ass in shape, like I did.
LAZYfitness TIP of the Week: "Make the time to prepare fresh food. Make the time for exercise and for a good rest. You always have time for yourself if you choose to make it.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

6 Habits 1 Reason

"How I'm losing weight and getting healthier..."

 
This starts with the reason(s) WHY.

To be brief, serious health scares mixed with insufficient health care during my last year of college led me to drop a few habits.  Below are the TOP 6 habits that put me and kept me within 225 & 230lbs out of shape for almost 4 years...


6 HABITS 1 REASON

#1.     Eating one, maybe two, heavy meals a day with excuses like, "I'm broke" and "I forgot"

#2.     Skipping breakfast or having Junk food for breakfast.  3 Hostess cakes are NOT substitutes for donuts or cereal.

#3.     Eating an abundance of highly greasy foods LATE at night, up to 3am most of the time.

#4.     Eating little to NO veggies or fruits, period.

#5.     Drinking excessive amounts of soda like Pepsi and other beverages, juices, etc.

#6.     Zero exercise.  I mean ZERO. CERO. NKATU. NULL. IQANDA. NEHE. YEONG. LING.....

Get the full First Part story HERE where you'll find everything I did and am doing to get my lazy ass in shape. {The Catalyst is next}

Follow me @JP_NYC.
where it ALL started. << see the first post

No comments:

Post a Comment

schwhat?