ImFAT

A series on how to get your fat ass in shape, like I did.
LAZYfitness TIP of the Week: "Make the time to prepare fresh food. Make the time for exercise and for a good rest. You always have time for yourself if you choose to make it.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Apple in the AM

Just to add to my last post, I want to include a host of fruits that can act as an added substitute to drinking water when you wake up in the mornin'. You don't need much.  For most of these, having one is enough and for the smaller fruits, a handful is just fine.



  • Apples (green preferred)
  • Oranges
  • Grapefruit
  • Plums
  • Peaches
  • Tangerines
  • Grapes
  • Blueberries
  • Rasberries
  • Strawberries
  • Pineapple
  • Cantaloupe
Don't forget to take a look at my previous posts for my story on getting fit and still eating pizza...
Happy Thanksgiving!!

& Black Friday to some... try not to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

schwhat?