ImFAT

A series on how to get your fat ass in shape, like I did.
LAZYfitness TIP of the Week: "Make the time to prepare fresh food. Make the time for exercise and for a good rest. You always have time for yourself if you choose to make it.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Well, if you REALLY wanna know....


ImFAT series moves on to be the ImFATfitness blog
Recovering from a shoulder injury, I'm finally back on the web to share my home-made fitness plan.  In coming weeks (starting Wednesday) I will be posting:


  • The Catalyst
  • One Small Step
  • Now FLUSH
  • Exercise? #&@! that, Let's EAT!
  • Gettin there...
  •  Finally, Sweat It Off!
And more...
SoggyBricks will still be the comedy lifestyle blog, I'm just venturing away from tumblr with this one.

-JP

No comments:

Post a Comment

schwhat?